Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2500 Gordon Dr, NAPLES
The original owners of this estate chose a Lowcountry style home architecture, one of the most distinctive elements of South Carolina and Georgia developed in the late 1700’s. It is still considered today to be the most efficient design for hot subtropical climates and coastal areas. These designs are typically elevated with raised first floors, inviting porches to enjoy the outdoors in the shade, underfloor spaces with lattice for storage/ parking, hipped roofs, columns/pillars, widow’s walks, large windows and doors that allow a cooling breeze to flow through. The finest team of craftsmen were assembled to create this breathtaking vision whose true success lies in its welcoming Presidents, huge charity events, casual family gatherings and private contemplation, all with the same grace and charm. An enchanting setting through ornate gates opens to stands of palm trees, verdant lawns and privacy hedges surrounding the main home, multiple guest facilities, pool, pool house, various garages and service buildings, and even your own ‘secret garden’.
Contact Lois Luber to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-573-1415
- Cell: 239-471-3997
- Fax: 239-573-1615
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MLS® #216026725
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,825
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleMulti-Story Home
- AmenitiesBeach Access
- # of Garages9
- ViewGulf, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf Frontage, On the Gulf Beach
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Concrete, Equipment Stays, Heated Electric
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sprinkler Auto
- Lot DescriptionOversize
- WindowsPicture, Single Hung
- RoofBuilt-Up or Flat, Metal
- ConstructionConcrete Block, Wood Frame
- Date ListedAugust 30th, 2016
- Address2500 Gordon Dr
- AreaNA07 - Port Royal-Aqualane Area
- SubdivisionPORT ROYAL
- Zip Code34102
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Cathedral Ceiling, Custom Mirrors, Fireplace, Foyer, French Doors, High Speed Available, Laundry Tub, Multi Phone Lines, Pantry, Tray Ceiling, Vaulted Ceiling, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric, Zoned
- ElementaryLAKE PARK ELEMENTARY
- MiddleGULFVIEW MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighNAPLES HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing Office:Gulf Coast International Prop
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.